With the onset of another summer, the following list gives a taste of the many attraction in and around Kaprun and Zell am See.
The Kaprun and Zell am See website lists all the attractions in and around the area. From cable car to museum, from castle to a aeroplane flight over the glacier, from stunning scenery to relaxing moments, there is plenty to see and do in the area. Other websites with information on the area and what to do and where to visit include:-
- The Frommers guide gives information of the scenic alpine dams high above Kaprun, part of a massive hydro-electric scheme. There is also a link for night life in the area.
- The planetware website gives much more detail with around a dozen suggestions for things to do and see in the area, along with a star rating system of attractions.
- The Indian Chief Travel guides give another perspective of Kaprun and Zell am See, based on the historical perspective with a few other pages of interest.
- From the Austria tourist board website there is lots of informastion not only of the Europa sports region but further afield right across Austria.
- The Salzburgerland card offers great value and access to over 190 sights and attractions right across the region can be found at the link
- The Tiscover website comes up with a similar list of attractions in and around Zell am See.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the area please consider www.austria-holiday-apartment.com the apartment is located in Kaprun and will sleep 5-9 in comfort and is ideal for families. With so much to do and see in the area, it makes an ideal base what ever the season.